Consumer & Retail
UK-based cosmetics company, selling clinically tested beauty products. The brand includes a range of lip beauty products aimed at 18-34 year old women, who make up 80% of the customer base. A significant number of its client base are repeat customers. The products are sold in an impressive 125 countries worldwide. Has grown rapidly since incorporation.
The business operates from a leasehold office and warehouse facility in the UK. From here it picks and distributes orders from wholesale and consumer customers. The majority of sales are made via its own website, made possible by an impressive global social media following across multiple markets. The business also uses well-known consumer platforms such as Amazon to sell its products. More than 90% of products are manufactured in the UK.
- The business has complete control over its production and sales, as the majority of sales are generated by its well established, global social media presence and own contact database of 60k+;
- The products have been developed to highest level of quality, proven by its repeat customer base;
- The current owners have developed a very strong brand which has been well adopted in the growing lip cosmetic market.
Potential opportunities for growth
- The business is well positioned to increase sales, via a more experienced operator within the sector, taking advantage of the brand and existing customer base established by its current owner;
- Although the business has a strong global presence, there are opportunities to grow significantly in larger markets such as the US, which already contributes c. 21% of net sales.
Listing Reference – A101
Quote the business for sale listing reference in the contact form below, if you’d like more information.
Keep me up-to-date with the latest businesses for sale: